Do you have a website but just don’t have the time to update it? That is where I come in.
Website Maintenance is one of your most important online marketing strategies. For example, Search Engines (ie: Google) will start to ignore your website if it isn’t periodically updated and visitors will get a bad impression if there is outdated information on your site.
Many website design and development companies don’t offer, or prefer not to provide, Website Maintenance Services. For me, I look forward to Website Maintenance opportunities.
You have a business to run and spending time figuring out html and updating your website isn’t something you want to do; it’s something that must be done. You’re busy running your organization, you don’t have the extra time, and maintaining a website can be time consuming and tedious.
Keep in mind that updating your site may take you several hours since you don’t do it on a regular basis. Most likely, I am able to perform the task in only a few minutes because that is what I do every day. Hiring a professional website maintenance person will save you time and money.
Typical Website Maintenance Requests
- Adding new content to your pages (new blog, latest news, events, calendar)
- Text changes
- Adding or changing photos
- Adding new pages or sections
- Adding new photos to your photo gallery
- Put a YouTube or Vimeo video on your site
- Add Social Media buttons and links
- Product promotions, sales, or coupons
- Adding new functionality (blog, online store, forms, membership areas)
- Ensuring product and service descriptions and prices are current
- Adding new products or deleting old products
- Adding the company newsletter
- Uploading and linking to PDF documents
- Adding and updating links
- Adding Testimonials and FAQs
- Staff changes or revisions to contact information
- Minor graphic work
- SEO changes
- Updating backend software
- and more.
Maintenance Request Turnaround Time
When you send me a website update request, I will respond in a timely manner and the work will get done. Basic changes and updates are usually completed within 2 business days. Very often, updates are made the same day.
Rates and Billing
Website Maintenance Rates are pay-as-you-go at $45 per hour (contact me for the non-profit rate), billed on the quarter hour with a half hour minimum per month. So, if you only need a quarter hour of work done, you are only billed $11.25 (or $22.50 for the month if you have no other work). If you don’t need anything done that month, you aren’t charged anything.
Detailed billing is done at the end of the month.
To remove the “Update Website” from your to-do list and let you get back to doing what you do best – running your business – contact me and let’s talk about Website Maintenance options.